COVID-19 is still a threat. That is why we encourage our eligible staff, volunteers, students, and community to get vaccinated, wear a mask, and continue to social distance. Learn more here.
Mission, Vision, and Values
"Dance that Inspires!"
Mission Statement: To inspire good character and healthy living through programs that celebrate the love and joy of dance.
Vision Statement: To be known in the community as an innovative dance production company and school that promotes healthy living.
1) Inspiration - we believe our efforts should stem from a greater purpose that drives individuals to improve themselves, do good, be kind, and encourage others to do the same.
2) Community - we serve and support under-served communities and strive to eliminate barriers that make dance inaccessible.
3) Education - we are committed to seeking opportunities to develop our knowledge, skills, and abilities to continue to be an effective and influential part of our community.
4) Communication - effective and open communication with our constituents is important so that we remain in tune with the needs and wants of the community we serve.
5) Partnerships - we believe in collaboration and proactively seeking strong partnerships to work together for the greater good of the community.
6) Diversity - we believe diversity is key to learning about people, understanding where they come from, and living harmoniously with one another.
7) Environmental Responsibility - we believe we have a responsibility to do our part to take care of the earth. We recycle, reduce waste, and reuse what we can when we can.
8) Happiness and Health - we believe happiness and health are key ingredients to a long, successful life. We encourage our constituents to find work and life balance, eat healthy, and exercise regularly.